Irani Feroza Stone HB-300
- Gemstone: Irani Feroza
- Origin: Hunza
- Composition: Natural
- Weight: 4.5 Ct
- Treatment: no
- Heated: no
- Quality: Premium
Order Now & Get FREE Delivery
IMPORTANT NOTE: Weight and size of gemstone may vary slightly due to differences in measurement scales. Color may not appear exactly as in real life due to variation between the computer’s monitor resolution and lights.
RETURN POLICY: If a customer is not satisfied with the item he reverses the right to return the item. No return will be accepted after 5 days from the shipment of the item. A full refund will be issued within 42 hours after receiving the item.
Buy Online Feroza Stone Online
Feroza stone Online. Buy Feroza stone online from Hunza Bazar Online Shopping store. Feroza stone prices are very high in online stores but Hunza Bazar sells Original Hussaini Feroza stone, Feroza ring, Feroza stone bracelets at very low prices with FREE Home Delivery.
Turquoise stone (also called Feroza stone) is one of the rarest and most precious gems in the world. Feroza Stone is known to have astrological benefits too. It is lucky for the planet Jupiter and is one of the substitutes for “Yellow Sapphire.” Many peoples have been using Feroza stone as an ornament and a decorative item for thousand of years. The color of Feroza gemstone may vary from Bluish-white to sky blue and from Greenish Blue to Lemon Green. Therefore, one is required to be careful while handling his/her Feroza Jewelry. Chemically, this opaque mineral is a hydrated phosphate of aluminum and copper. The blue to green hue of Hussaini Feroza Stone serves as a source of great fascination for the viewers. Unfortunately, like several other gemstones, Shajri Feroza stone is now being devalued. The synthetics and imitations have contributed to its devaluation. Apart from its translucent color and unmatched charm, it provides the wearer with a lot of astrological benefits/ features.
WHAT ARE THE ASTROLOGICAL BENEFITS OF FIROZA (TURQUOISE )?
- When putting on the third-party Eye, it arouses perception and raises focus on someone. When putting on the Throat chakra (pendant), it helps the wearer at beating inhibitions. It provides precision, clarity, and expression to the internal thoughts of its wearer’s.
- Feroza stone is known as a Pure stone. Therefore, it prevents the wearer from injuries and violence whilst at the same time, reducing psychological stress.
- . It’s particularly Beneficial for people working at high altitudes, and therefore it’s linked to fields like Movies, fashion, tv, jewelry, accountancy, law, education, and clothes. Individuals working in the instruction and innovative industry, for example, teachers, writers, scholars, and pupils reacted also benefit a good deal.
- It connects its wearer with spirituality and assists them in making charitable contributions and productive expenditure. It strengthens one’s belief in Karmic destiny (good deeds attract good fortune).
- One distinct quality that Turquoise is assumed to own is that it affects its color and loses luster when the wearer is exposed to physical and psychological dangers, e.g., disloyalty.
- A perfect gift for some special, the amulets made with Feroza Turquoise strengthen relationships an act as a protective guard for the wearer.
- Shajri Feroza has remarkable healing properties and makes sure general physical fitness. It increases immunity and removes contamination-imposed ailments. Problems like asthma, surplus sleeplessness, depression, higher blood pressure, migraines, viral diseases, or the effect of toxins can be easily fought with Feroza stone.
- It’s a perfect companion for peoples who travel a lot. It protects them from thefts, injuries, or some other undesirable incidences.
- Turquoise Aids in Maintaining equilibrium and concord in married life by devoting profound comprehension in spouses.
- It Is a Great remedy for mood swings, nervousness, and anxiety attacks. Additionally, it Contributes to tissue resurrection and body strengthening to get a healthy body and soul.
HISTORY OF TURQUOISE (FEROZA) GEMSTONE:
Feroza stone is the most ancient stone known to human culture. Irani Feroza stone used and worn by Pharaohs, Aztecs, and historical warriors have a lot of stories related to that. Turquoise is proven to have fascinated people since 200 BC. Legends state that Turquoise was broadly utilized to secure its wearers from falling off their horses while still battling conflicts. Pakistani’s too believed in the protective properties of this gemstone and utilized to decorate their bows with turquoise so the arrows discharged from them constantly hit the goals.
This epitome of heavenly tranquility includes a vibrant feel which helps in spreading joy and joy in the life span of its wearer. Its title comes from a French word ‘Pierre Turquin’ which signifies – a dark blue coloured stone. Whether it is good health or mental harmony and prosperity, this sub stone gives it all in abundance to its wearers. ( See Feroza Stone Properties)
|Other Names||Firoza, Haritashm, Peroj|
|Mohs’ Scale Hardness||7.5-8|
|Ruling Heavenly Body||Jupiter|
During different phases of history, the Feroza gem was known by various names. The Present name ‘Turquoise’ dates back to the 17th Century. This was the Turks who introduced the mineral to Europe. So, the French termed its ‘turques’ significance “Turks.” Where Did the Turks locate it out of? They brought it to the Persian state of Khorasan.
Structure and Treatments:
There are follicles in the crystalline structure of the stone. A pure waxy luster borrows from the surface. The specimens of turquoise are exposed to various treatments, such as cherry, dying, and cutting. The impregnation of this gem with plastic sheeting functions to boost its luster. This way, it also gets more stable. People have begun taking advantage of these treatments that, in turn, improve the Feroza stone advantages. They’ve developed imitation turquoise by expiring other cheap stone. In this aspect, the most frequent instance is that of white Howlite. When dyed blue, it shows a fantastic resemblance to Feroza.
The crystalline structure of Feroza discovered to comprises several kinds of impurities. By way of instance, pyrite flakes might be embedded inside that seem like shining squares. The porous structure of this gemstone includes different veins running through it. From time to time, these veins are full of black oxide. In other cases, secondary aluminum substances, such as Chrysocolla, are intergrown along with turquoise.
Properties & Color Variations:
The physiological properties of Feroza Stone differ based upon the nature, type, and amount of these impurities within it. Besides, the mineral doesn’t always have the same crystalline structure. This also considerably contributes to variation in the physical in addition to the chemical properties of this gemstone that, thus, influence the Feroza rock cost. Its hardness might be marginally more significant than window glass. Turning into color, it reveals many versions as is true with different possessions. Various specimens can display color variations, which range from white to blue or yellow-green.
- Feroza stone online
- Feroza stone online in pakistan
- feroza stone price in Pakistan
- feroza stone in English
- original feroza stone
- feroza stone price
- feroza stone
- stone feroza
- feroza stone ring
- Feroza stone in urdu
- Hussaini Feroza stone price in Pakistan
- Feroza stone benefits
- Shajri Feroza stone
- Original Feroza stone
- Feroza stone effects
- Buy Feroza stone Online